Almond Coconut Christmas Balls recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Almond Coconut Christmas Balls Recipe
Recipe type: Snack
- 1½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cream
- ⅓ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup crushed almonds
- ¼ teaspoon melted butter
- red and green food coloring
- Mix together the confectioners' sugar, 1 cup coconut, cream, almond extract and melted butter.
- Stir until all are well combined. Now shape into ¾ - 1 inch fat balls.
- Now roll the balls in rest of coconut and let stand about 24 hours to firm up and use crushed almonds on its top or bottom.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen balls.