Aloo Parwal Sabzi recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from India Food Network.
Here is an Aloo Parwal Sabzi which is very popular in Indian Food. Make the delicious Parwal recipe to make your taste buds very happy. It is very simple but tasty. It is one of the most common Indian recipe. Parwal recipe can be prepared in many interesting ways and one of them is Aloo Parwal Sabzi. It’s simple and quick Parwal fry with Aloo (Potato) and very few ingredients. Its taste goes well with Dal and Rice and other snacks.
- 300 Grams parval chopped
- 1 potatoes chopped
- 2 onion chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- In a pan add oil, chopped onions, potatoes, pointed gourd, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt and mix them together.
- Cook them for 8-10 minutes.
- Parwal batata vegetable is ready to serve