Amla Pickle recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from India Food Network.
Amla Pickle is very tasty and good from the healthy point of view. Amla Pickle provides multiple health benefits because of the wide range of nutrients which it contains. You can store it for the whole year. How to make Amla Pickle recipe? It’s very simple and easy just follow the steps of the recipe.
- 10 Gooseberries
- 5 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- A Pinch Of Turmeric
- Salt To Taste
- A Pinch Of Asafetida
- 1 Tsp Methi (Fenugreek) Seeds Powder
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Seed Oil
- Water To Cook Amla
- Roast mustard seeds in a pan. Remove it and crush with fenugreek powder.
- In the same pan add gooseberries, water, turmeric and boil till water evaporates.
- Cut gooseberries and remove seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, gooseberries and saute.
- Add chilli powder and let it simmer. Add salt, fenugreek-mustard powder and simmer for a while and it is ready.