Sweeter Life Club shares this recipe for Apple and Raspberry Clafoutis.
Apple and Raspberry Clafoutis
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 75g of amaranth flour
- 150g of almond meal
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 100g Natvia
- 200ml light olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 150g of full cream milk
- 1 granny smith apple, thickly grated
- 1/2 a cup raspberries
- Sheep’s milk yogurt for serving
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square high-sided baking tin. In a large mixing bowl, combine amaranth flour, almond meal, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and Natvia. Add olive oil and mix well.
- Combine the eggs and milk and fold into dry ingredients bit by bit.
- Add the grated apple and fold into mixture until combined. Transfer to the lined baking pan.
- Arrange the raspberries on top of the clafoutis and bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Serve with a dollop of sheep’s milk yoghurt.