Apple Stuffed French Toast recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable.
Apple Stuffed French Toast is a quick recipe for breakfast or your kid’s tiffin box. This crispy French Toast recipe tastes delicious as it flavoured with cinnamon and has a yummy apple topping. French Toast recipe is a delightful Indian snacks recipe. The addition of kissan mixed fruit jam gives the toast a burst of flavour and empty tiffin should not be surprised with this dish. This unique sandwich recipe is loved by everyone. French toast makes your child drool.
- Bread slices: 4
- Eggs: 2
- Sliced apple: 1
- Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam: 3 teaspoons
- Cinnamon powder: 1 teaspoon
- Take a slice of bread and spread Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam. Layer sliced apples and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on it. Cover it with another slice of bread
- Cut the bread in half and keep it aside
- Beat eggs well and dip the apple stuffed slices of bread in the egg mixture
- Heat the pan and cook the stuffed bread toast on both sides until golden brown