Arbi Masala recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from India Food Network.
Arbi Masala is a healthy and easy snack recipe. Arbi Masala is one of the most famous starter and side dishes. With the spicy taste of Maggie Masala Arbi you will get an exotic taste without the extra effort.
This super easy Arbi Masala recipe by Ripu Handa has a very special ingredient, Maggi Masala-ae-Magic.
- Finely chopped onions:- 2 nos
- Tomatoes:- 4nos
- Ginger garlic and green chilly paste :- 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala:- 1 tablespoon
- Maggi masala
- Red chilly powder:- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder:- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder:- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Oil:- 1 tablespoon
- Boil the arbi in water till a layer of white foam type is formed over it.
- Now drain the hot water and wash arbi in cold water (like we do in case of noodles)
- Grind tomatoes into fine puree
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions and fry till it becomes light brown. Add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder to it
- Now add arbi to it.
- Fry till arbi start sticking to the base of the cooker. Add 1/2 cup of water
- Now pressure cook for 2-3 whistles
- When the cooker opens add first ginger garlic chilly paste then tomato paste and garam masala powder and Maggi masala. Cook till all water is dried
- Add 1 glass of water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles
- When the cooker opens Punjabi Arbi is ready put some lemon juice garnish with coriander leaves served with any bread or Roti.