Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Baked Coconut Custard.
Baked Coconut Custard
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Warm combined milk, Natvia, vanilla and coconut in a small saucepan. Don't boil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, then add 2 tablespoons of the warmed milk mixture and stir.
- Add another two tablespoons, stir, then add the remainder of the milk. Don't be tempted to add it all at once, or you will curdle the mixture.
- Pour into two small ovenproof dishes and place in a baking dish, half-filled with boiling water.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set, but with a slight wobble still.
- Serve with fruit of choice.