Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Baked Curry & Mint Falafels.
Baked Curry & Mint Falafels
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Side dish
- 2 cup chickpeas, soaked overnight and rinsed well
- 20 grams fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- Salt and paper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. In a food processor, pulse mint and onion to chunky paste.
- Add chickpeas and sunflower seeds and blend until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to blend to a thick paste.
- Taste the mixture and adjust seasonings if necessary. Shape into 25-30 balls and place evenly apart on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the tops with olive oil and place in the oven. After 10 minutes or when the falafels are starting to brown. Flip the falafels then bake for an extra 5 minutes or until golden.