Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Baked PB and Banana Stuffed French Toast.
Baked PB and Banana Stuffed French Toast
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 slices of bread, sliced into quarters
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoon peanut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoon water
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Combine egg whites, milk and sweetener then toss bread in mixture and let soak for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut flour, salt and water until a paste like consistency is reached feel free to add or reduce the amount of water.
- Lightly spray a ramiken with non-stick spray.
- Take one of the bread pieces.
- Spread a generous amount of peanut paste over one side and arrange vertically in the ramekin.
- Repeat with the remaining bread.
- Wedge banana slices between each piece of bread then bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with extra banana slices, maple syrup and cacao nibs.