Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Balsamic Baked Pumpkin with Pine Nuts.
Balsamic Baked Pumpkin with Pine Nuts
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Side dish
- 2kg jap pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 12 teaspoon Natvia
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
- Cut unpeeled pumpkin into 2cm wedges.
- Brush both sides of the pumpkin with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place pumpkin in a single layer on tray.
- Roast, uncovered, for about 40 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Transfer warm pumpkin to serving platter; drizzle with Balsamic Dressing and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.