Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Banana Apple and Raspberry Loaf.
Banana Apple and Raspberry Loaf
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 10 slices
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon Natvia
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 grated apple
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- Mash bananas in bowl. Add oil, eggs, milk and vanilla essences. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, Natvia and salt. Make well in centre. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add walnuts, raspberries and apple and mix.
- Pour into lined loaf tin. Sprinkle with rolled oats.
- Bake at 180 deg for 45-50 mins until skewer comes out clean.
Tips and Tricks
- Serve toasted with vanilla ricotta.
- The recipe also works without the apple.