Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Banana Bread for One.
Banana Bread for One
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 3 tablespoon oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed (around 1.5 tablespoon)
- 1 egg white
- Optional: 4 extra banana slices
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a mini loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift together oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sweetener and salt in a separate bowl
- Whisk together banana and egg white. And wet ingredients to dry and mix until well combined.
- Transfer batter to cake tin and place banana slices on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.