Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Banana Cupcakes with Choc Chip Pieces.
Banana Cupcakes with Choc Chip Pieces
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 150g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 Ripe bananas, peeled & cut into pieces
- 200grams of choc chip pieces
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and place patty pans into your cupcake tray.
- Using an electric blender or mixer, first put in the bananas & mix so that they become a mushy consistency.
- Then combine the margarine, eggs, vanilla essence, Natvia, self raising flour, choc chip pieces and milk into the banana mix.
- Once all ingredients are combined, spoon the mixture into cupcake tray and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until golden brown. Take the tray out and sprinkle with choc chips.
- Try to let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the cupcake tray, then place on a cooling rack until room temperature.