Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Banana, Date and Coconut Muffins.
Banana, Date and Coconut Muffins
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup oat flour (130g)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (60g)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Natvia
- 1/2 cup (50g) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (160g) chopped dates
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Fill a 12 hole capacity muffin pan with paper cupcake cases.
- Combine flours, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon and Natvia in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre, add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.