Beef And Salsa Burritos recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Beef And Salsa Burritos
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 packages (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, well drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- ¾ cup shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings. Season beef with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. To serve, spoon ½ cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge up and over filling; fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges.
- Makes 7 burritos.