Beet Juice recipe shared by Jenny Travens from SuperFoodLiving.
Beet Juice Recipe
Beets are a fairly common root vegetable, but they are by no means average when it comes to nutrition. This earthy superfood is one of the best blood purifiers and blood builders, instrumental in the production of red blood cells.
Author: Jenny Travens
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 medium orange, peeled and quartered
- 3 kale leaves
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thirds
- 1 large beet, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Juice the ingredients in the order shown.
- Pour juice into two glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Stir to distribute flavors.
See original recipe at : Superfood Living