Bell Pepper And Cheese Rotis recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Bell Pepper And Cheese Rotis is a delicious and tasty recipe for your child’s tiffin. It is not only tasty but also healthy. It is an easy and quick recipe with the delectable flavor of Kissan Tomato Ketchup which brings out the delightful taste of the dish.
- Tortilla or chapati: 2
- Sliced onions: 1/3 cup
- Sliced mixed bell peppers: 1/3 cup
- Julienne carrots: 1/3 cup
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilies chopped: 1 teaspoon
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Grated cheese: 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) per rotis
- Sauté all the veggies in olive oil.
- Add cumin, red chlli powder, green chilies and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl to cool.
- Spread the mixture on a tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese and then place the other tortilla on top. Press.
- Pan fry in a non-stick pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut into quarters and serve