Bengali Begun Pora recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Begun pora is an authentic preparation of Bengali. It is not only healthy but tasty too and it is a simple recipe that everyone can make. Every person has their own method of preparing.
- 1 eggplant roasted, skinned and chopped
- 1 tbs bori's
- 1 tbs chopped onion
- 1 tsp green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tbs mustard oil
- salt and sugar to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together charred and mashed brinjal, salt, onions, chillies, coriander, sugar and mix well.
- In a heated pan, add in oil and bori. Roast this until golden brown and take it out on a plate.
- Crush the roasted bori and add it to the brinjal mix.
- Garnish and serve.