Best Tater Tot Casserole recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Do You Like Tater Tot Casserole? If yes, then this is going to be the best version you will ever make in your life. I bet once you prepare it, your family would fall in love with you again. Just check out its recipe to discover the secret!
- 1 bag (32 ounce size) frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce size) green beans, drained
- 1 bag (16 ounce size) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
- Spray cooker with cooking spray first if desired.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 2-1/2 hours, add cheddar cheese to the top and put the cover back on for it to melt.