Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Blackbean Chocolate Coconut Brownie Loaf.
Blackbean Chocolate Coconut Brownie Loaf
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 can (400g) blackbeans
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 45g sugar-free dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Drain and rinse blackbeans. Put blackbeans into food processor, liquidize the beans.
- Add Natvia, flour, cocoa, vanilla extract, baking powder, shredded coconut to food processor with beans and mix together.
- Chop or blend the dark chocolate bar into small chocolate chips.
- Add liquid mixture to 2 loaf tins. Spread almonds and chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes and it’s ready to serve.