Try this sugar free recipe for Blueberry Poffertjes shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon oat flour
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients (except for blueberries) and mix until well combined.
- Allow the batter to rest for 5-10 minutes. Preheat Poffertjes maker according to manufacturer's instructions and spray well with non-stick spray.
- Spoon batter 2/3 of the way up to each hole and drop a blueberry into the centre when the underside is golden , flip and cook the other side. Serve immediately.