Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Blueberry Protein Cupcakes.
Blueberry Protein Cupcakes
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 175 C
- Line a muffin tin with 8 cupcake liner.
- Whisk eggs and egg white together.
- Then mix in vanilla, applesauce and almond milk.
- Set mixture aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place blueberries in a small bowl and coat with 1 tablespoon of the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to remaining dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries and fill cupcake liners with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for half an hour before eating.