Breakfast Burritos recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Breakfast burritos stuffed with bell pepper, carrot, tofu, cabbage and zucchini
Author: Matt - Vegan.io
Recipe type: Breakfast
For the burritos
- 1 dash black pepper
- 3 small carrot (sliced into strips)
- 1 tbsp chives (finely chopped)
- 6 1⁄4 oz firm tofu (sliced into strips)
- 2 medium green pepperoncini (sliced into strips)
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion (sliced into strips)
- 1 dash salt
- 2 cups savoy cabbage (sliced into strips)
- 1⁄2 head white cabbage (sliced into strips)
- 4 tortillas whole wheat tortilla
- 3 small zucchini (sliced into strips)
For the guacamole
- 1 avocado
- 1 medium green pepperoncini (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 medium onion (sliced into thin strips)
- Heat the oven up to 200°C (390°F).
- Place the sliced tofu on a baking tin in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a large pan and brown a chopped onion.
- Add the rest of the chopped vegetables into the pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- Peel the avocado and smash the pulp.
- Mix the avocado pulp with the guacamole pepperoncini and onion slices in a small bowl.
- Add oil, salt, pepper and the juice of a lime and mix in the small bowl: The guacamole is ready.
- Lay down the tortillas on a chopping board, add vegetables and tofu and roll them up.
- Slice the tortilla in halves and serve.
- Dip every bite of your tortilla in the guacamole sauce.