Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Butternut Cookies.
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 150 g (51/2 oz/1 cup) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Natvia powder, plus extra to dust
- a pinch of sea salt
- 200 g (7 oz) cashew butter
- 4 organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 21/2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (345ºF/Gas 4) and grease a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking powder,Natvia and salt.
- Warm the cashew butter slightly, then mix it with the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper to a thickness of 6–8 mm (1/4–3/8 inch). Cut out shapes using your favourite cookie cutter and place them on the greased baking tray (these cookies won’t spread during baking).
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the cookies are crisp and golden. Leave them to cool on the tray a little before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with extra stevia if desired. The cookies will keep in an airtight container for several days.