Sabrina from CHA! by Texas Pete® shares this recipe for CHA! BBQ Glazed Grilled Salmon.
This grilled salmon fillet is lacquered in a simple and delicious glaze made with nothing more than CHA! by Texas Pete® and barbeque sauce.
- CHA! By Texas Pete® 1 cup
- Barbeque sauce 1 cup
- Salmon, fillets for grilling 5 -6 ounce fillets
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Combine the CHA! By Texas Pete® with the barbeque sauce and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place skin side down on a lightly oiled grill. Glaze the salmon during the cooking process with the spicy CHA! barbeque glaze. Cook salmon on both sides to desired temperature. Carefully remove from grill and serve immediately.