Chatpata Bhutta recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Chatpata Bhutta is spicy corn recipe by Chef Vicky Ratnani. Chatpata Bhutta is must have recipe for your child’s tiffin.
This simple and easy corn (Chatpata Bhutta) recipe with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup is irresistible. With it, you can be sure your kids will bring home an empty tiffin every time.
- Corn on the cob cut into 2 or 3 pieces: 1
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 2 tbsp (1 tablespoon per cob)
- Olive oil: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat some Olive oil in a pan
- Steam the corn for 15 minutes and then make halves through the center of the cob
- Add the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to the heated pan
- Now add some salt and black pepper
- Squeeze in some lemon in your pan
- Finally toss the halved corn on cobs into the pan
- Cook for 5 mins till the flavours infuse with one another
- The Chatpata Bhutta is ready to be served