Cherry Walnut Couscous Pudding Mix recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Cherry Walnut Couscous Pudding Mix
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup instant couscous
- ½ cup nonfat dry milk
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup walnuts finely chopped
- 3 tbs light brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1¼ cup water
- AT HOME: In an airtight plastic bag, combine all ingredients except water, Seal bag.
- AT CAMP : In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in pudding mix, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir with a fork.
- Serve: Makes about 1⅔ cups dry mix and 2 cups cooked pudding, for 2 servings.