Chicken 65 recipe shared by ravi kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Chicken 65 is made of mixing 65 different ingredients and herbs. It’s a Crown dish of South India. It’s delicious and one of the best dishes of Indian Cuisine. Ching’s has made it more delicious with a combination of Indochinese cuisine. It’s Desi Chinese Chicken 65 Masala Recipe.
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken 65 Masala
- 400g boneless chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- Marinate 400g boneless chicken pieces with 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 egg, 8-10 curry leaves, 1 pouch Ching’s Chicken 65 Masala for 10 minutes (no need to add salt).
- Deep fry chicken in hot oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.