Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Chicken Noodles.
This was a healthy recipe to begin with, but to bring it in line with portion sizes we’ve reduced the amount of chicken, increased vegetables and used salt reduced soy.
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, crushed or chopped finely
- 200g lean chicken breast, sliced
- 150g broccoli
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
- 2 tsp salt reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 cup home-made chicken stock (or good quality store brand)
- 2 tsp Natvia
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice noodles
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan over medium high heat and add spring onions and ginger and cook for a few minutes..
- Add chicken and cook until just white.
- Add vegetables and chilli and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add soy sauce, chicken stock, Natvia and lime juice and continue to cook a further 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve with noodles.