Chickpea Veggie Patty recipe shared by Julia from Vegan .io.
Chickpea Veggie Patty
Amazing chickpea veggie patty with crisp and juicy vegetables.
Author: Julia - Vegan .io
Recipe type: Main
- 0.5 tsps baking powder
- 0.25 tsps black pepper (ground)
- 1 cup carrot (grated)
- 4 smalls celery (chopped)
- 1 cup chickpea flour (garbanzo flour or besan)
- 4 tsps coconut oil
- 0.5 tsps garlic powder
- 0.5 tsps paprika powder
- 0.5 tsps sea salt
- 2 large spring onion (finely chopped)
- 0.25 cups sunflower seeds (roasted)
- 0.5 tsps turmeric powder
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 small zucchini (grated)
- Preheat a 10-inch skillet over max heat and add the sunflower seeds.
- Stir the sunflower seeds constantly for about 5 minutes so they won’t get burned until they are roasted golden brown.
- Use a big bowl and mix all the ingredients before you add the water.
- Mix everything until smooth.
- Pre-heated 10-inch skillet on medium heat and put a half tsp of coconut oil into the skillet.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on one side until lighty golden.
- After flipping add another half tsp of coconut oil.
- Each patty should be about 4 inches (10-12cm) wide and 0.8 inches (2 cm) thick.
Great with Avocado Cucumber Salsa https://www.vegan.io/recipes/avocado-cucumber-salsa