Chili Tiger Prawns recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Chili Tiger Prawns
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 50 g Pure spread
- 250 g raw tiger prawns
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper to season
- Mix the coriander, chilli, lime zest and pepper with the Pure spread.
- In a large frying pan, melt the Pure mixture and add the prawns.
- Cook until the prawns have turned pink and are cooked through (approx. 5 minutes).
- Place the prawns into individual serving dishes.