Chinese Chicken Stir Fry recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry is a unique dish which has the nutrients of chicken with Chinese taste. With a mixture of Kissan Tomato Ketchup and Chinese ingredients your child will love eating Chinese Chicken Stir Fry.
Pack your child’s Tiffin with Chicken Stir Fry and give him the complete package of nutrition and taste in one bowl meal. Chinese Chicken Stir Fry recipe is easy and quick to make.
- Marinate boneless chicken breast: 200gms
- Cornstarch: 1 teaspoons
- White pepper and salt to taste
- Black bean sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Oyster sauce: 1 tablespoons
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Freshly grounded black pepper: 1/8 teaspoon
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Whole wheat roti
- Minced ginger: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sliced garlic cloves: 2
- Sliced Green onion: 1/2 cup
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, combine black bean sauce, oyster sauce, Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup. Give it a quick stir and keep the sauce aside.
- In another bowl, add boneless chicken, salt, cornflour, white & black pepper and vinegar. Mix it well and leave it for 5-10 minutes on the side.
- Now heat a pan, add oil once the oil is hot, add finely chopped ginger and sliced garlic, give it a quick stir and add sliced spring onions.
- Next, add the prepared chicken to the pan and cook it for at least 10 minutes until it turns translucent. Add a little bit of oil to it.
- Add sauce and a little bit of vinegar, sugar and cook it for another 5 minutes in the pan.
- Serve warm over steamed rice.