Choc Cherry Pudding recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Choc Cherry Pudding
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2/3 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup Norbu
- 50g dark melting chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- 400g tin stoneless cherries in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons Norbu
- 3 teaspoons cocoa
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C and spray 4 oven-proof 1-cup ramekins with oil spray.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a medium sized bowl, adding back the sifted out husks.
- Add Norbu and chocolate and mix well.
- Whisk together yoghurt, oil and egg, then gently stir through the dry mixture. Pour batter into the ramekins and top with cherries.
- Make sauce by combining Norbu, cocoa and boiling water in a jug, stirring until dissolved, then carefully pour over the four puddings and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with low-fat Greek yoghurt.