Choc- Coconut + Raspberry Ice Cream recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Choc- Coconut + Raspberry Ice Cream
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cans of strong coconut milk (around 700 ml and not the light kind)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of toasted coconut
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- In a medium sauce pan heat your coconut milk, raw cacao powder, natvia, coffee, cinnamon and salt.
- It will take around ten minutes for everything to combine and become smooth (be careful not to boil it).
- Pour the smooth mixture into a freeze proof container and place in the freezer for around an hour, or until cool.
- Once cool, transfer the mixture into your icecream maker/churner, turn on and let the magic happen! It will thicken up in around 30 minutes.
- Once thick, add the toasted coconut and raspberries and churn for a further two minutes.
- You can serve immediately or place back into the freeze proof container and into the freezer.
- It will harden, so when eating your left overs take the icecream out of the freezer 15 minutes before hand to allow it to soften a little.