Sweeter Life Club shares a recipe for Chocolate Banana Cake.
Chocolate Banana Cake
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup Natvia
- 3/4 cup good quality cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter (melted, cooled)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thickened cream or ice cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Sift flour, Natvia, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a large bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted coconut oil (or butter), milk, water and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
- Pour into a well greased square or round cake tin (approx. 22cmx 22cm)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (until a skewer comes out clean)