Chocolate Blueberry Fudge Cake recipe shared by Matt from Vegan .io.
Chocolate Blueberry Fudge Cake
Cake, everybody loves cake! And fudge. So why not add the two together?
Author: Matt - Vegan .io
Recipe type: Dessert
For the Base
- 1 cup almonds (crushed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1⁄2 cup date (without stone)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup jumbo rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup water
For the filling
- 2 tsps agar agar
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour (roasted)
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Put all the ingredients for the base into a food processor until smooth.
- Press the mixture for the base into 8-9 inch baking tin with baking paper on the bottom.
- For the filling use a big pot and whisk and mix the agar agar with the coconut milk.
- Add the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips and constantly stir the mixture while it's boiling for about 5 minutes.
- Put on the side and add the frozen blueberries, let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the filling on top of the Base and put it into the freezer four about 12h.
Serving size: 6 Calories: 626 Fat: 47 g Saturated fat: 29 g Unsaturated fat: 0 mg Trans fat: 0 mg Carbohydrates: 41 g Sugar: 22 g Sodium: 18.87 mg Fiber: 7 g Protein: 10 g Cholesterol: 0 mg