Chocolate Brownie Caramel Hearts recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Chocolate Brownie Caramel Hearts
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 90g packet sugar free chewy caramels chopped into thirds
- 180g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 150 g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoon Fangks Drinking Chocolate mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 200g sugar free chocolate of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius/ 160 degrees fan forced. Grease an 18 cm x 28 cm rectangular slice pan.
- Line base and sides with baking paper allowing a 2 cm overhang.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in Natvia and Fangks Drinking Chocolate. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Lightly beat eggs into chocolate mixture until combined. Add sifted flour and cocoa. Whisk to combine. Fold in chopped chewy caramels and sugar free chocolate.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until tops are firm to touch.
- Set aside to cool completely. Using a 5 cm heart shaped cutter cut brownie shapes. Serve with dusted cocoa.