Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Stuffed with Strawberries recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Stuffed with Strawberries
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1/3c rolled oats
- 1.5 tbsp Norbu
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 175c. Line a ramiken with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (except for strawberries).
- Spoon half the oat mixture into the ramekin and place strawberry pieces in the centre. Cover with the remaining oats.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set and golden.
- Allow baked oatmeal to rest for a few minutes before removing from ramekin.