Chocolate Cupcakes recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 eggs.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- 4 tablespoons. Natvia.
- 2 avocados.
- 200g pitted dates, soaked in boiling water (minimum ten minutes).
- 2 tablespoons Natvia.
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder.
For the cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a 12 muffin tray with cute cupcake cases.
- In a mix master, beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Add the coconut flour and beat again until combined.
- Add the raw cacao powder, melted coconut oil, Natvia and beat on high for 1 minute.
- Spoon even amounts of the batter into the 12 cupcake cases.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean) to cool before icing.
For the frosting:
- Place the flesh of the avocados into a food processor and whiz until smooth.
- Drain the dates and add them to the avocado, whiz again until the dates have broken down.
- Add Natvia and raw cacao and mix until combined.
- Pipe or spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes and decorate with desired toppings.