Chocolate Fig Pancakes recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Chocolate Fig Pancakes
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tablespoon oat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Natvia
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 small figs, sliced
- Sift together oat flour, coconut flour, Natvia, cacao powder, baking powder and salt. Add in wet ingredients and mix well .
- Allow batter to rest for 10 minutes. Spray non stick pan with coconut oil and heat over medium heat. Spoon in 2 to 3 tablespoon of pancake batter, depending on the size you want.
- When bubbles begin to form on the surface, place a few fig slices on top and flip pancake Allow pancake to cook until just set and remove from heat.
- You dont want the figs to burn so be sure to not leave it too long. Repeat with the remaining batter and serve immediately with a good drizzle of maple syrup.