Chocolate & Pear Brownies recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Chocolate & Pear Brownies
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 200g dark chocolate , in pieces
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder , sifted
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup apple puree
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour , sifted
- 1 cup diced pear
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Lightly grease an 18cm square cake tin and line the base with baking paper, overlapping the sides.
- Put oil and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat and stir until chocolate has melted and combined.
- Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add cocoa, Natvia and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in apple puree and flour. Gently fold in pear.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approx 40-45 minutes or until the cake starts to come away from the sides of the tin.
- Cool in the tin and then refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.
- Dust with pure icing sugar before serving, if desired.