Coco Cream and Smoked Fish Wing Bean Stew recipe shared by Nikki from MyNutriCounter.
Coco Cream and Smoked Fish Wing Bean Stew
Author: Nikki - MyNutriCounter
Recipe type: Dinner
- 300g/10.5oz wing beans, sliced
- 30g/1oz ginger, julienne
- 50g/1.75oz shallots, thinly sliced
- 5g/0.25oz chili, chopped
- 150g/5.25oz smoked fish, flaked
- 400ml/13.50fl oz coconut cream
- 15ml/0.5fl oz fish sauce
- 20ml/0.66fl oz vegetable oil or peanut oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Sauté ginger, shallots and chili until aromatic.
- Add flaked smoked fish and stir briefly.
- Add wing beans and saute for a minute.
- Add coconut cream and simmer over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce.