Coconut, Banana and Lime Cake recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Coconut, Banana and Lime Cake
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 125g light cream cheese
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place flour, Natvia and coconut in a large bowl and stir to combine well.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas with lime zest and juice.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and olive oil.
- Make a well in flour and pour in banana and egg mixture.
- Mix till just combined.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
For the icing
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese icing over the cake, evenly.
- Served with a lovely cup of herbal or regular tea.