Jenny Travens from Super Food Living shares a recipe for Coconut Fudge Truffles.
Coconut Fudge Truffles
Author: Jenny Travens
Recipe type: Healthy Snack
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (carob works great too!)
- 2 tablespoons raw, local honey
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut shreds (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour and cocoa powder (or carob).
- In another small bowl, microwave the almond butter and coconut oil until melted and smooth.
- Pour in the honey and stir until mixture is creamy.
- Slowly dump the coconut oil mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir well until both dry and wet ingredients are incorporated completely.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut mixture into it.
- Chill in the fridge for two hours.
- Once set, use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture. Roll into balls, one tablespoon in size, then roll in unsweetened coconut shreds if using.