Corn Cakes recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Corn Cake is healthy and easy Tiffin snack your child will love to eat. Serve your child corn cake and make him happy during tiffin time.
Corn Cake with vegetables is an easy to make dish that will leave your child smiling right through the lunch break. Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup adds the delicious flavour of tomatoes to the corn cakes and adds that extra zing to the recipe.
- Corn: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 2 cups
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoons
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander: 1 teaspoon
- Grated zucchini, bell peppers, spinach (As per choice)
- Grated cheese: 1 tablespoon
- Heat a pan and add oil, vegetable in it. Saute it well
- Next add milk into the pan
- Bring the milk up to a steady simmer.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper
- Whisk in the cornmeal and cook for 8 minutes until the mixture is thick and leaves the sides of the pan. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
- Add the coriander and grated cheese.
- Line a deep tray or thali with cling film. Pour the mixture into the thali and set it for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Take it out and cut into squares and pan fry until golden brown on both sides.