Crispy Fried Schezwan Potatoes recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Crispy Fried Schezwan Potatoes
Author: Ravi Kumar - Ching's Secret
Recipe type: Side
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1/2 Cups of parboiled Potato wedges.
- 1 tbsp of chopped Garlic.
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup of Corn flour
- 2 Chopped Dried red Chillies.
- Oil to deep fry
- Spring onion greens and toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Mix together corn flour and salt with potato wedges in a bowl
- Deep fry till golden brown, strain on tissue paper and set aside
- Sauté chopped garlic and red chillies in 2 tbsp oil.
- Add Schezwan chutney and fried potato wedges and toss together.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onion greens and sesame seeds.