Crock Pot Pepper Steak recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Crock Pot Pepper Steak
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6 to 8 pepper steaks
- 1 large can mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp Gravy Master
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- 1 bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms
- 1 cup flour
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- black pepper
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Roll pepper steaks in flour and pepper.
- Fry in cooking oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place in crock pot, pour soup over meat. Add the Gravy Master and bouillon cubes.
- Arrange vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with more pepper, cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.