Crustless Blueberry Cheese Cake shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Crustless Blueberry Cheese Cake
Author: sweeter life club
Recipe type: Dessert
- 100g extra light cream cheese
- 100g low fat greek yoghurt
- 35g Natvia
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70g fresh or frozen Blueberries (plus 50g extra, to serve)
- Preheat oven to 160°C and spray 2 x 1 cup ramekins with olive oil spray.
- Place the cream cheese, yoghurt, Natvia. egg, flour, lemon juice and the vanilla essence in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the frozen blueberries and lightly stir through.
- Divide the mixture between two ramekins and bake for 30 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Set aside for 1 hour to cool, then place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve the cheesecakes with extra blueberries.