Curried Cauliflower Couscous Salad recipe shared by Nikki from MyNutriCounter.
Curried Cauliflower Couscous Salad
Author: Nikki Brown - MyNutriCounter
Recipe type: Salad
- 250g/8.75oz cauliflower, trimmed into chunks
- 30g/1oz raisins
- 25g/1oz roasted almonds
- 25g/1oz shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. cilantro, chopped
- 25g/1oz red bell pepper, diced
- 250ml/8.5floz vegetable stock
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it resembles the texture of couscous.
- Combine stock, salt, curry powder, and turmeric powder in a lidded pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the processed cauliflower. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until all liquid in the pot is absorbed.
- Fluff the cauliflower with a spatula.
- Fold in the raisins, almonds, shallots, bell peppers, and cilantro.