Decadent White Chocolate Brownie recipe shared by ravi kumar from India Food Network.
Love Chocolate? Here is the new and very delicious homemade Decadent White Chocolate Brownie recipe. While eating Decadent White Chocolate Brownie you taste the rich and smooth taste of white chocolate which gives the best taste to Decadent White Chocolate Brownie.
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 150 g white chocolate
- 75 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 150 g waulnuts
- Vanilla essence
- Dried black raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, double boil butter and white chocolate until well combined.
- In another bowl, cream together the white chocolate mix and sugar.
- Add flour, walnuts, vanilla essence, salt, raisins and mix well.
- Pour this in a well greased baking tin and bake in the oven until slightly golden brown, about 20 - 25 minutes..
- Cut into small squares and serve.